|Mon - Sun||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
- Store hours might change without notice.
- Please contact the store to confirm the latest opening hours.
About Nairobi Hospital
Opened in 1954, The Nairobi Hospital has excelled in medical expertise and services provision and has deservedly earned recognition throughout East Africa and beyond as an advanced diagnostic, treatment and referral centre. Expansive investment in the latest technology and medical equipment has enabled us to establish leadership in medical procedures both in Kenya and outside.
We take pride in our highly qualified professionals who deliver our mission every day, translating their knowledge and expertise to internationally compliant practices in healthcare provision. Courtesy, consideration and unreserved respect towards our patients’ privacy, dignity and confidentiality have time and again helped us earn their trust and goodwill. Our dedicated nursing staff provides professional care within a friendly and comfortable environment, ensuring that being in the hospital is a more pleasurable and less anxious time for our patients and their families.
- Accident & Emergency Services
- Pharmacy Services (dispensing & refills)
- Laboratory Services
- X-Ray, Ultrasound & CT Scan
- Travel & Routine Vaccination
- First Aid Training (Nanny Training) – Every fortnight Saturday by appointment
- Ambulance Services
- DENTAL CLINIC – Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday: By appointment
- EAR NOSE & THROAT CLINIC – Wednesday & Thursday: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- GYNAECOLOGY & ANTENATAL CLINIC – Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- MEDICAL CHECKUP & FAMILY HEALTH CLINIC – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY- Tuesday & Thursday: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- PAEDIATRIC CLINIC – Wednesday: 8:00 am -2:00 pm & Saturday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- PHYSIOTHERAPY – Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm & Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- SURGICAL OUTPATIENT CLINIC (SOPC) – Sunday: 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
- WELL BABY CLINIC – Daily: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm